January 25, 2011

Thank You, My Friends!


I want to express a heartfelt 'Thank You' to all of you who want to keep reading my blog. I had no idea some of you were regular readers - you truly are a blessing to me!

Now, why did I make it private? It's simply to honor the wishes of a friend, well, a couple of friends. If it can make someone's life easier, it's worth it.

If anyone expresses a wish to be invited to read here, please feel free to share my email address with them (lisa.landry59@gmail.com).

Thank you all so much!

1 comment:

YourBrother said...

Just wanted to let you know that somehow I was able to log in to my old account tonight. So I'm hoping that it will continue.
I happened when I linked to a reference to her blog that Hendel put on FB. I tried my old sign in and it worked.
Here's hoping I can now keep in touch with you ladies. :-)

Viewing a Little of My World...

Attaining the rank of Jedi...

*Jedi respect each other, and all other life forms.

*Jedi must put the needs of the community
above the needs of individuals.

*A Jedi must protect the weak and defenseless from evil.

*Jedi must always cooperate in battle or crisis.

*Jedi must not have wants; self-reliance must be shown.

*Jedi are forbidden from ruling others.

*A Jedi does not cling to the past.