January 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, dear Hendel!

Today is a day for me to celebrate as it's the birthday of my dearest friend. We've shared so much together through the years of our friendship - travels, Star Wars, letterboxing, talking about Torah and life's philosophies, laughter and tears. I just want her to know how honored I am to be her friend.

I just want to say, dear Liz, that you are the most wonderful friend anyone could ever have, and I love you.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

5 comments:

Mama Cache said...

Perfect, absolutely perfect! Beautiful welcoming of the day for this beautiful friend!

Liz Henderson (Hendel D'bu) said...

Oh my goodness, I'm just sitting here teary...and speechless. And pre-coffee, too! lol!

I love you, my most dearest of friends - how or why in the world our LORD thought I deserved such a loyal and caring friend such as you, I'll never know. I am blessed beyond measure.

I am looking forward to seeing you later, my Padawan :-)

Anonymous said...

You are both lovely and a great pair. Totally fun to hang out with too!

MJ-Ona Journey

Snail Mail said...

It's soooo nice to see friends that cherish one another :)

Rebecca said...

that is sooooo sweet, it is a joy to know the two of you and to witness the wonderfulness of your friendship!

Viewing a Little of My World...

Attaining the rank of Jedi...

*Jedi respect each other, and all other life forms.

*Jedi must put the needs of the community
above the needs of individuals.

*A Jedi must protect the weak and defenseless from evil.

*Jedi must always cooperate in battle or crisis.

*Jedi must not have wants; self-reliance must be shown.

*Jedi are forbidden from ruling others.

*A Jedi does not cling to the past.