September 20, 2014

My Happy Place

Many of you know I've been spending rather a lot of time at the beach the last two or three months. If you remember, my roomies bought this awesome beach house - it has this cute, little apartment attached to the garage. I've had such a good time making it my own with lots of help from both my interior decorator and the handiest handy-man ever! 

I've included before and after pics just for fun:

This was my first view as we did a walk-through with
the realtor on the day Liz & Chuck made their offer.

No more little paintings on the wall!

The kitchen - before and after.

The bedroom before (had a lot of priming and painting to do to hide the fence).
And, after!
The bathroom - before and after (decided to work with the lavender ceiling).


I am so very grateful for the blessings of the Holy One. He has provided all I need and far more than I every expected. Baruch HaShem!
Yes, this is my happy place.

1 comment:

Marmalade said...

How fun for you to have a spot to call your own and retreat to at the beach house. Ha - a getaway at the getaway! Enjoy.
Marm

Viewing a Little of My World...

Attaining the rank of Jedi...

*Jedi respect each other, and all other life forms.

*Jedi must put the needs of the community
above the needs of individuals.

*A Jedi must protect the weak and defenseless from evil.

*Jedi must always cooperate in battle or crisis.

*Jedi must not have wants; self-reliance must be shown.

*Jedi are forbidden from ruling others.

*A Jedi does not cling to the past.