Last week Liz, Chuck, and I had the distinct pleasure of a visit with our dear friend, Kev. She hails from Louisiana where we met her on our first road trip back in '08 - you know, that "Biggest Field Trip Ever" when my bestie and I traveled with four kids, three of them teens. Prior to that, we only knew each other through a favorite website, AtlasQuest. Since then, we've continued to enjoy a growing friendship.
Anyway, she got to fly out here and spend a week with us. Most of our time was spent at the beach house relaxing (it's awesome!), visiting other friends, along with side trips to Tillicum Village for an awesome salmon dinner and performance, and Mt. St. Helens. So, I gathered my favorite pics from our time together:
![]() |
| View from Johnston Ridge |
![]() |
| We could see the tip of Mt Rainier off in the distance! Love the zoom feature! |






1 comment:
It was a joy being there and taking in all of the surroundings...and more.
*hug*
Post a Comment