March 31, 2014

Winding Up!


As you can see, the weather wasn't exactly conducive to beach walking on this last day. It was, however, perfect for being blown into the local movie theater to watch Noah - yeah, perfect movie considering the deluge around us (worth seeing for sure - review to follow).



Later in the evening, the rain let up for a bit, and I saw these beauties in the trees above our condo - a local told me they nest here every year. I'm glad I have a good zoom lens!



The day ended with this two minute display across the bay! Never can I capture the colors I actually see.





This guy posed for me as I stood on our balcony - his expression makes me smile.

We headed back to allow necessary study time before Liz heads back into the grind of intense study for the last half of the semester.

*as an aside, as a recovering codependent, I am so grateful for a successful trip - the first one, in my mind where I felt emotionally stable, in a very long time. 





No comments:

Viewing a Little of My World...

Attaining the rank of Jedi...

*Jedi respect each other, and all other life forms.

*Jedi must put the needs of the community
above the needs of individuals.

*A Jedi must protect the weak and defenseless from evil.

*Jedi must always cooperate in battle or crisis.

*Jedi must not have wants; self-reliance must be shown.

*Jedi are forbidden from ruling others.

*A Jedi does not cling to the past.