February 1, 2014

Overstim!

Finding myself with a day with no obligation, I found myself heading down to explore 'America's Largest Antique Show' at the Western Washington Fairgrounds with my camera in tow. I wandered through the showplex for several hours amazed at the sheer volume of cool old stuff under one roof. There were hordes of people my age and older with a few of the younger crowd scattered here and there. It was a lot of fun!


Given the topic of conversation in our home the last few weeks, those Egyptian items caught my eye!


A variety of folks joined the throng! I think the one guy is a fan of some sports team...




This musician was really good, providing background music to our perusing. Afterwards, I headed to a favorite spot along Ruston Way to breath in a little relaxation.



I'm still wondering about this lamp... why?!




2 comments:

Baqash said...

You have to live in the Southwest to appreciate the lamp.

Liz Henderson (Hendel D'bu) said...

What the heck was that? A lamp, you say?? hahaha! That's pretty awesome! :-P

Great pics - I would have liked to see the Egyptian stuff myself!

Viewing a Little of My World...

Attaining the rank of Jedi...

*Jedi respect each other, and all other life forms.

*Jedi must put the needs of the community
above the needs of individuals.

*A Jedi must protect the weak and defenseless from evil.

*Jedi must always cooperate in battle or crisis.

*Jedi must not have wants; self-reliance must be shown.

*Jedi are forbidden from ruling others.

*A Jedi does not cling to the past.