There come times when I have nothing more to tell God. If I were to continue to pray in words, I would have to repeat what I have already said. At such times it is wonderful to say to God, "May I be in Thy presence, Lord? I have nothing more to say to Thee, but I do love to be in Thy presence." ~O. Hallesby
That's all I want... to be in His presence - to totally surrender myself, put aside my own stilted perspective, to set aside what I want, to look beyond my circumstances... it's not about me. It's about Him, giving Him the praise and worship that is His due.
I am grateful beyond measure for the unconditional love and favor He shows me, the unprecedented, undeserved forgiveness He grants me every day.
Baruch atah, Adonai,
Eloheinu...

2 comments:
What a quote! (and what a beautiful desire in your own heart, my friend)
I came back for seconds. I love this post -- and I love you!
Post a Comment