April 18, 2012

Capturing Some Locals

I came across some of the locals today as I meandered through the Theler Wetlands.  Thought I'd introduce them...

Spatchy (any small unidentified bird) - I think he's a sparrow, though.
Mr. Robin

Unidentified duck of the male gender - I expect my nephew knows what he is.

Mr. Mallard trying to hide among the reeds.


Mr. Redwing

Canada goose looking for a handout.

And, this small amphibian who is more blurry than I wanted.  The branch in front is really clear, though...

1 comment:

Mama Cache said...

What a great variety! I'm glad you had your camera with you, my friend.

Viewing a Little of My World...

Attaining the rank of Jedi...

*Jedi respect each other, and all other life forms.

*Jedi must put the needs of the community
above the needs of individuals.

*A Jedi must protect the weak and defenseless from evil.

*Jedi must always cooperate in battle or crisis.

*Jedi must not have wants; self-reliance must be shown.

*Jedi are forbidden from ruling others.

*A Jedi does not cling to the past.