Today found me with the goal of filling the day with relaxation and purpose. I poked around online for awhile, then got myself out of the apartment to find some fresh air and shopping. At the North Jetty, this flock of sanderlings kept running away from and back towards the waves - it was pretty entertaining! The wind was cold and biting and the sand too soft for my liking, so I headed towards town and walked out along the main thoroughfare to the beach entrance there. After picking up a few items at the local grocery and hardware stores, and some freshly ground coffee from my new favorite coffee place,
Ocean Beach Roasters, I headed home. Here's my favorite shots of the day:
 |
| wild strawberries |
 |
| These velellas fascinate me! |
 |
| My favorite shot of the day - he's protecting his velella snack. |
 |
| The clouds were awesome this evening! See that tiny dot of light? I think it's a planet! |
No comments:
Post a Comment