March 17, 2013

Looking Back... Haha!


Several years back now, my family and I were visiting my mother in Idaho.  We made a little detour into Hell's Gate State Park near Lewiston on the way home (I was planting a couple of letterboxes that have since disappeared).

I couldn't resist taking pics of these signs in the parking lot of the marina.  Since then, they've been removed (some are not exactly PC... you've been fairly warned).











No comments:

Viewing a Little of My World...

Attaining the rank of Jedi...

*Jedi respect each other, and all other life forms.

*Jedi must put the needs of the community
above the needs of individuals.

*A Jedi must protect the weak and defenseless from evil.

*Jedi must always cooperate in battle or crisis.

*Jedi must not have wants; self-reliance must be shown.

*Jedi are forbidden from ruling others.

*A Jedi does not cling to the past.