So begins a new year... which means I've been looking back at the past year... It's been a year of:
~ emotional pain - both for myself and those I love dearly.
~ beach time and mountain time.
~ relational ups and downs, oh so very down at times...
~ much laughter, amazingly.
~ ripping away and bringing together.
~ celebrating the Festivals by the grace of G-d.
~ claiming my identity for my very own.
~ capturing moments in time with my camera.
~ travel time - never enough.
~ learning to utterly depend on the Most Holy G-d in ALL things.
~ forming deepening relationships in ways I never imagined - for these I am so, so thankful...
"...because I have heard of your faith in the Lord Yeshua and your love toward all the saints, I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, that the G-d of our Lord Yeshua haMeshiach, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him..." ~Paul to the Ephesians
This is my wish for you, my friends, in the coming year:
"Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life."

1 comment:
that was an awesome slideshow! Absolutely loved it - thanks so much for putting it together and sharing it :-)
Post a Comment