Random Thoughts...
Love builds up the broken wall
and straightens the crooked path.
Love keeps the stars in the firmament
and imposes rhythm on the ocean tides
each of us is created of it
and I suspect
each of us was created for it.”
~Maya Angelou
"A mountain is composed of tiny grains of earth. The ocean is made up of tiny drops of water. Even so, life is but an endless series of little details, actions, speeches, and thoughts. And the consequences whether good or bad of even the least of them are far-reaching." ~Sivananda
"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." ~Emerson
Attaining the rank of Jedi...
*Jedi respect each other, and all other life forms.
*Jedi must put the needs of the community
above the needs of individuals.
*A Jedi must protect the weak and defenseless from evil.
*Jedi must always cooperate in battle or crisis.
*Jedi must not have wants; self-reliance must be shown.
*Jedi are forbidden from ruling others.
*A Jedi does not cling to the past.
5 comments:
Interesting progression of thought . . . who is the pigeon?
Love you!
I'm the pigeon, can't you tell by the shape?
Pretty pictures. I really like some of those quotes. Thanks for sharing with us!!
tov meod :-)
Didn't notice that you answered me! *chuckle*
You are NOT shaped like a pigeon!
Wish you could fly, though . . . yes, I do.
Post a Comment