August 23, 2015

Another Beginning


This month starts a new chapter of my journey. I've officially moved to Ocean Shores and am settled in my 'happy place'. I've had a glorious Summer enjoying the beach, working with Liz in her beautiful, beach-friendly gardens, purchasing all I need (I hope), riding mopeds (Liz and Chuck were very patient with me!), crashing said moped, sharing much laughter and new ideas from our Summer reading, visiting with family. 

Now it's time to really feel like I live here as my new job officially begins tomorrow - a week's worth of meetings and training and getting the finishing touches completed in my classroom. I am really excited! I'll be teaching a 5/6th split class and am looking forward to meeting 'my kids' when they come next week!

So, as the Summer winds down, I've put together a few random pics of the last few days of vacation:


Random little ones running along the beach always make me smile.

My new miniature garden






No comments:

Viewing a Little of My World...

Attaining the rank of Jedi...

*Jedi respect each other, and all other life forms.

*Jedi must put the needs of the community
above the needs of individuals.

*A Jedi must protect the weak and defenseless from evil.

*Jedi must always cooperate in battle or crisis.

*Jedi must not have wants; self-reliance must be shown.

*Jedi are forbidden from ruling others.

*A Jedi does not cling to the past.