
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. ~Hebrews 11:1
A few conclusions from the last part of 2010 - a year that stretched my faith:
~ The flame of one can kindle others, so that soon you're surrounded by a lot of little flames.
~ Tough times can reveal a person's true character. I am incredibly thankful for those who have showed real, unconditional love to me.
~ The L-rd provides the strength I need at just the right moment and sustains me as long as I'm needed.
~ He is always there, even in the darkest of times.
~ If you truly ask for greater faith, He gives it. Hang onto your hat!
~ If you truly ask for the L-rd's wisdom, He gives it and then expects you to recognize it and use it.
~ Our G-d orchestrates all things according to His most perfect timing even when circumstances spiral out of control.
~ It is through those fiery trials, where all hope seems lost, that He causes me to grow in faith.
~ Maturity comes through those times, as well.
~ I need to quiet my mind in order to hear the voice of the Master - yes, I can say I hear Him more than I ever have before.
~ He is a G-d who really does answer my prayers!
~ I can do a lot more by way of service than I ever thought I was capable of - I am so humbled...
~ It is only through total and complete surrender to Him, leaving behind any agenda of my own, that I can truly serve Him.
~ In that surrender - that is the time when He increases faith and wisdom.
~ The G-d I serve is completely worthy of all my trust and devotion. He always knows what's best even if I can't see it at the time...
No comments:
Post a Comment