December 16, 2010

Mazel Tov to Us!

"Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence."


28 years is a long time, more than half my life to be more precise. Can you believe Larry and I have been married for that long? G-d is so good! I am grateful for the many blessings He's given us throughout the years:

~ lots of laughs and good times
~ provision that enables me to be home and homeschool our son
~ a whole marriage after some serious years of struggle
~ our own comfortable home
~ a wonderful son (now 16)
~ mutual respect for each other's hobbies and interests
~ many shared memories

He has been such a strong support, too, with some tough decisions I've had to make of late.


Thank you, my dear husband - I love you!

Viewing a Little of My World...

Attaining the rank of Jedi...

*Jedi respect each other, and all other life forms.

*Jedi must put the needs of the community
above the needs of individuals.

*A Jedi must protect the weak and defenseless from evil.

*Jedi must always cooperate in battle or crisis.

*Jedi must not have wants; self-reliance must be shown.

*Jedi are forbidden from ruling others.

*A Jedi does not cling to the past.