February 27, 2009

Snapshot in Time - Heceta Head



This shot was taken on our first 'Moms on the Loose' trip that Liz and I took, oh probably 3 years ago now. We traveled to Oregon staying in the little town of Yachats about midway down the coast. We letterboxed to our hearts content enjoying the freedom to hike and box without our families. This particular pic is of Heceta Head Lighthouse from a trail where we found a Green Tortuga box. Since then, Liz and I have taken two more 'Moms on the Loose' adventures - you know, I'm thinking it's about time for another one...

*this blog has been reposted as I messed up my first 'Snapshot in Time' posting and had to redo it...

No comments:

Viewing a Little of My World...

Attaining the rank of Jedi...

*Jedi respect each other, and all other life forms.

*Jedi must put the needs of the community
above the needs of individuals.

*A Jedi must protect the weak and defenseless from evil.

*Jedi must always cooperate in battle or crisis.

*Jedi must not have wants; self-reliance must be shown.

*Jedi are forbidden from ruling others.

*A Jedi does not cling to the past.